Thursday, June 11, 2015

Rainbow Flowers

  
Remember those colorful flowers I was crocheting
for a wreath? Well, here is the finished wreath!
It turned out quite beautifully I think, like a 
rainbow of blooms. And I added the butterflies too!


Of course, I couldn't stop making them, so I decided 
that I needed some for a bouquet too.

 


They ended up in a bucket that I keep in my birdcage. 
I found that vintage birdcage a long time ago,
and recently painted it to brighten it up.
I think I have a butterfly theme going here too!
 


I love the colors of summer flowers,
and these will never die.
Bye for now!

4 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Amazing colors I love your Creations...

Vix said...

That birdcage is stunning, I love it! xxx

Curtise said...

So pretty, and such bright happy colours! xxx

Peaches McGinty said...

Oh how gorgeous!! the wreath is so pretty, the birdcage is fabulous and I just love your apron, it's so beautiful (I have a deep love of aprons! love them!) x x x

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...